Ceirt Studio’s Refund Policy
Thanks for checking out our refund policy, we are ceirt studios. These are the refund rules that you have to read and should read before contacting our support for refund.
THE ITEM HAS SECURITY VULNERABILITY
THE ITEM DOESN’T WORK OR IS NOT AS DESCRIBED
If a item you have downloaded from Ceirt Store did not work the way it should or is not as described as the item page says and can’t be easily fixed by us then you are entitled to a refund of the amount respective to the remaining months you have left with the subscribed plan.
SUPPORT PROMISED WAS NOT PROVIDED
We have said that we will provide you a support with a time frame with each plan, if we fail to reply to you within that time frame. You can request for a refund & we will refund the amount respective to the remaining months you have left with the subscribed plan.
ITEMS HAVE NOT BEEN DOWNLOADED
If you as a user, have not downloaded any items in the period of 20 days from the date of purchase of a monthly plan or 60 days in terms of yearly plan, you are eligible for a refund. You will be required to provide your receipt, username for the user verification & we will process the refund if you are eligible.
Please be sure that you have not downloaded any item by checking your download history as we can check it too.
WHY A REFUND MAY NOT BE GIVEN
If you select one of our pricing plans, you will see the description present there under our pricing tables and what plan provides what etc. The digital items we provide on our store are carefully tested, checked & daily malware scanned. There is generally no obligation to provide the refund in situations like the following :
- You want a refund after you have downloaded a item.
- You ask for goodwill & or you bought our plan by mistake.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You simply changed your mind.
- Any item on our store did meet your expectations.
- You can no longer access a certain item because it’s been removed.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure or you are looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: [email protected]
- By visiting this link: https://www.ceirt.com/help
- Chat with us directly using the bubble on bottom right corner, if enabled in cookie settings in the bottom left corner.