INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We take your data seriously, this notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Ceirt Studios website. On some pages, you can submit information via contact/register/login forms, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, live support chat & or comments on our site. The types of personal information collected at these pages can include:
- E-mail Address
- Social Profile Image
- Cookie Settings : If you’ve set preferences ( which cookies you accept and which you don’t ) we store your preferences here to make sure we don’t load anything that you didn’t agree to.
- WordPress Cookies : WordPress sets a couple of cookies that track logged in users and store user preferences set in their WordPress user profile. These are only limited to user profiles at Ceirt Studios.
- Google Analytics : Analytics help us deliver better content to our audience. We have made sure no personally identifiable information (P.I.I) is sent by anonymizing the IP’s.
- One Signal : We use One Signal to provide you with the web push notifications on our site to give. You will be given consent to allow or block when you first visit our site to subscribe to these push notifications. We use these notifications to inform you about our new posts, products etc when we publish them or do an update on them. You can anytime block these notifications by following this guide here “Opt Out Of Web Push”.
Please read these information related to the external payment gateway provider we use,
INFORMATION WE SHARE
- Facilitate customers in making credit/debit card purchases using external 2Checkout service.
- Deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content.
- Manage our sales and customer support services to you.
- Help us track website conversion success metrics.
- Hosting server we host on In-Motion Hosting.
We also have to share information or data in order to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users and/or as required or permitted by law.
- To respond to inquiriesand provide customer support;
- To develop new products;
- To send marketing communications;
- To improve or modify our Services;
- To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our site is protected by The Shield. We do malware check every day on our files.
DISABLING AND ENABLING COOKIES
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. Some cookies like Analytics & Support cookies you can disable or enable in the cookie settings in the bottom left corner of the webpage.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
HOW TO ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing [email protected] To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
Some of you (in particular, European users) have certain legal rights to obtain information about whether we hold personal information about them, to access personal information we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 10 days of receiving a request).
Rights which you are entitled to are:
- Data access rights
- Right to restrict processing
- Right of Rectification
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent
- Data portability rights
- Email: [email protected]
- By visiting this link: https://www.ceirt.com/help
- Chat with us directly using the bubble on bottom right corner if you have enabled support cookie